Designed with the industry’s leading operators – Craftable is the only fully-mobile all-in-one restaurant management platform – complete with inventory, ordering, invoice management, and recipe cost management. Simple for the floor, but even more powerful for the back-office.
Craftable slices and dices food, beverage, and labor costs. Simplify ordering, automate inventory and AP, eliminate manual checks, and build your top program. Craftable can reduce pour costs by 3-5%, food costs by 2 -3%, and labor costs by 50% – start saving after integrating with Upserve in seconds.
Who uses this?
Craftable was built alongside managers of fine dining groups, quick service restaurants, bar owners, hoteliers, commissary experts, and accountants to serve every type of business – including yours. We work with everyone – single location concepts to national chains and even multi-unit franchises. We believe hospitality is hard, so let us help – save you time and money. Craftable delivers.
How does it integrate?
When Craftable integrates with Upserve, all of your POS data flows in instantly. Item sales, tickets and labor are automatically pulled in to give you full visibility into not only your business sales – but also your profit. Easily tag sales with recipes and watch your inventory change in real-time. Take an inventory count and let Craftable show you food and pour costs, losses and item variance.
- Full ticket sales item-level detail and cost analysis
- Integrated with accounting platforms
- Multi-location & regional operation management and financial reporting
- Add-on COGS consulting, inventory analysis services
- Fully mobile, bring your own device
- Always free support via phone, email, and in-app chat
- Order straight to any distributor, wholesaler or vendor
- Real-time inventory of your entire restaurant or bar
- Count inventory on any device and on any floor, walk-in or shelf
- Accounts payable automation and credit memo tracking
- Automated recipe costing based on purchase price
- Rich purchase and item costing analytics to lower cost of goods
- Multi-location & enterprise procurement management