Grubhub (also known as Seamless) makes it easy for hundreds of hungry diners to find your restaurant through our online ordering platform. List your restaurant on the Grubhub site and app, and you’ll gain exposure to potential new customers. We also help grow your business with marketing support, easy-to-use technology, and delivery drivers.
After joining Grubhub, restaurants increase their order volume by an average of 30% and see 6x growth in revenue annually. There is no upfront cost, and you only pay when we send your orders.
Who uses this?
Grubhub works with any restaurant that wants to offer online delivery to customers, whether you’re a small mom and pop restaurant or a national pizza shop.
How does it integrate?
Our online ordering service connects with Breadcrumb’s restaurant Point of Sale software to make it easier for you to add a significant revenue stream to your restaurant without disrupting your restaurant operations. You can manage your Grubhub orders and menu directly from your POS, as well as view basic financials and customer information.
- Get more orders by offering online ordering through Grubhub
- Run smoother restaurant operations with integrated order management
- Save time on menu updates with OneMenu management
- Balance the books and manage tips more easily with consolidated financials
- Better plan staffing and inventory with a more complete picture of your orders
- Largest online ordering platform in the US
- 24/7 order support
- Dedicated account managers to grow your revenue
- Easy-to-use tools to manage your listing on Grubhub