You didn’t open your restaurant because you love to do administrative tasks! Streamline and simplify restaurant payroll and HR tasks with the Upserve and Gusto integration. The integration syncs employee time and attendance data directly from the Upserve platform to Gusto Payroll, saving hours on administrative work. With Gusto you can pay employees and contractors, manage PTO, and set up health insurance, 401k, and the other benefits you need to build and retain your team. The Upserve and Gusto integration provides expert support and automates tax filings for local, state, and federal taxes.
Small business owners have a lot on their plate when it comes to running a business. Gusto simplifies payroll, HR, and benefits, freeing up precious time to focus on customers and employees.
- Upserve and Gusto allow you to run your payroll in minutes. Automate tax filings and employee onboarding with easy-to-use, cloud-based software, backed by expert support.
- Quickly run your payroll by syncing time and attendance data from your POS. This reduces manual errors and puts hours back in your day.
- We know your employees can serve multiple roles at your business. This integration also supports multiple pay rates and types so your team can easily get paid for all the jobs they do.
Who uses this?
Gusto is best suited for businesses with 1-100 employees per location.
How does it integrate?
The integration allows for employees’ timecards from the Upserve POS to be automatically updated in the restaurant’s Gusto Payroll account. If a new employee is added as a user in Upserve POS, that employee will be automatically created in Gusto.
- Online payroll for employees and contractors
- Workers’ Compensation
- Minimum wage adjustments
- PTO tracking + approvals
- Tips/commission tracking
- Automated taxes for local, state, and federal payroll
- Gusto issues and files your W-2s and 1099s
- Stellar support and expert advice are here when you need it—by phone, email, or chat.
- New employees self-onboard entirely online, reducing errors and paperwork.
- Employees get fun payday emails, lifetime access to their accounts, direct deposit, and more.
- Gusto automatically calculates, pays, and files your federal, state and local payroll taxes, as well as W-2s, 1099s, and new hire forms.
- Unlimited payrolls, all 50 states, and direct deposit come standard.