Upserve POS and GuestCenter by OpenTable are revolutionizing the entire guest experience by delivering the most comprehensive reservation and guest management tool available today. Together, OpenTable and Upserve are leveraging each guest’s unique preferences and reservation history to empower restaurants to provide the highest level of hospitality by creating custom guest dining experiences.
- Review guest profiles right on the POS (including dining preferences, dietary restrictions and order history) to prepare for the night ahead.
- Surprise and delight guests with knowledge around their favorite dish, drink or occasion.
- Better predict when the next guests can be sat with course updates communicated right to your host through the POS.
- Better prepare for shifts with reservation details summarized in the daily Shift Prep email.
OpenTable is the world’s leading provider of online restaurant reservations, with an expansive diner network and a cloud-based hospitality product to help restaurants better manage reservations and fill more seats. OpenTable seats more than 28 million diners via online reservations each month, allowing guests to see real-time availability, reserve a table or join a waitlist around the globe.
Who uses this?
The Upserve POS and GuestCenter by OpenTable integration is ideal for restaurants of all types and sizes who offer reservations, including owner-operated restaurants, groups, and chains.
How does it integrate?
The OpenTable integration with Upserve provides:
- Enhanced shift prep, allowing managers to review guest profiles and dining preferences to prepare for the night ahead as reservations roll in.
- Access guest insights, such as dining preferences and dietary restrictions at the start of the shift right in the POS.
- Provide hosts with updates on which course the diners are enjoying so they have a better idea of when the next table will turn and the next guests can be sat.
- Automatic Check Creation when Seating Guests
- Table Event Updates
- Guest Insights
- Shift Prep
- No cost to customers already using Upserve Full Platform (Core, Pro, Pro+) and OpenTable.
- OpenTable integration will require UPOS v2.0 and 3.0 client. Both Android and iOS clients will be supported.
- OpenTable GuestCenter is required to enable the integration. Customers using the legacy ERB application must upgrade to GuestCenter prior to enabling the integration.