Weekly, Period and Annual Financial Reporting
- Receive customized balance sheets, income & expense statements, statements of cash flow and general ledgers
- Commodity item analysis reporting
- Bank reconciliations (period based)
- Sales tax returns (monthly, quarterly – depending on filing frequency requirements)
- Comparative data information after one year detailing current period/ years’ performance against the previous period/ year’s performance
- Budget vs. actual reporting
- Financial assessment reviews with RSI’s team of experts to identify and analyze opportunities for financial improvement
Upserve data integration & polling
- Provide your management team with enterprise and comparative level reporting for multi-unit or single unit functionality
- Provide division-based reports and key operational information
- Forecast module allows you to make proactive decisions on labor, sales, discounts and many more metrics
- Seamlessly import sales and time and attendance data from Upserve for Payroll review
- Inventory count sheets generated by location or by general ledger (GL) account
- Price updates completed automatically from your invoices
- Ability to see product price variances and usage at your fingertips
- Forecast your weekly purchases and see the results daily
- Create par-levels or custom orders directly from inventory
- Eliminate invoice entry – orders automatically become invoices
- Menu Engineering (Recipe Costing) view theoretical vs. actual food cost based on total or individual group sales
- Direct interface to Upserve pulls in employee hours, OT – by job code, reducing the amount of payroll data entry time
- Generate and deliver employee checks
- Wage garnishment calculation and payment
- 401k, Medical/Dental Deductions
- Payroll tax return preparation and payments – including: federal/ state ( if applicable), unemployment, form 940 & 941 returns, state forms (if applicable), annual W2’s Payroll distribution & detailed register
- Direct Deposit (any or all employees) Year-to-date employee payroll detail IRS Form 8027 Generation
RSI’s Human Resources Service and RSI Shift Solutions™
Ensure compliance with required human resource documents like I9 and W4’s through BOSS (Back Office Storage Solution) Provide electronic signature, storage, and retention of federal forms and any other documents in BOSS Employee access to online viewing of check stubs and W2’s Provide a web based education and training center for staff and management Upload videos & training materials or use the model materials that we provide for you Create online tests, (T/F, multiple choice, multiple answer), to track staff’s test performance Tie training performance to team member sales and productivity. Communicate via text & email new menu items, meetings, events and much more through RSI’s Virtual Preshift™ Keep an online File Cabinet of important documents, printing only what is needed.
RSI works with independent restaurants that produce $1M/year in annual revenue up through restaurants pulling in $15M/year in sales.
Who uses this?
Vital to understanding RSI is knowing that we are not simply software-in-a-box; we’re experts in restaurant accounting and operations, providing restaurateurs with solutions to not only survive in the competitive restaurant industry, but thrive. We strive to create genuine, emotional connections with each client by providing them with the knowledge and assistance required to reach their financial goals each and every day. We accomplish this through offering committed team members who support the work our clients put in. RSI places a strong value on education which allows us to assist operators in driving consistent results by enabling them to become better at their craft; to not only understand how to use our system, but more importantly, to become more educated about their restaurant finances as a whole. Simply put, we place the ownership and accountability back into restaurateurs’ hands at the store level so they can take on total fiscal accountability.
Existing RSI clients have expanded their footprint by 10% through opening a total of 117 new restaurants over the past 18 months. Nationally, 59% of all restaurants fail within their first 3 years of business; the failure rate amongst RSI clients sits at a mere 11%. On average, the RSI client realizes a 4-6% increase in Gross Profit after Prime Costs through the use of our system.
How does it integrate?
A restaurant operating Upserve POS system combined with the horsepower of RSI’s streamlined, all-in-one restaurant accounting, inventory, payroll and cash management platform provides todays restaurant management teams with the advantage of knowing exactly what is good for their guests, staff and for profit.
- One system for all back office management tasks
- Team of experts to assist reaching financial goals
- Educate restaurant management to connect weekly spending with sales
- Weekly Financial Statements/Daily Cash Position Tools
- Weekly Payroll Included
- Upserve integration reduces administrative efforts by 20%
- Inventory system Included
- Vendor/Supplier integration reduces administrative efforts by 20%
- Tax – second set of eyes on compliance, accuracy, and timeliness
- Bank Reconciliation – important yet non revenue producing task performed by RSI