RSI, experts in restaurant accounting and operations, provide restaurateurs with solutions to not only survive in the competitive restaurant industry, but thrive. RSI strives to create genuine, emotional connections with each client by providing them with the knowledge and assistance required to reach their financial goals each and every day.
Weekly, Period and Annual Financial Reporting
- Receive customized balance sheets, income & expense statements, statements of cash flow and general ledgers
- Commodity item analysis reporting
- Bank reconciliations (period based)
- Sales tax returns (monthly, quarterly – depending on filing frequency requirements)
- Comparative data information after one year detailing current period/ years’ performance against the previous period/ year’s performance
- Budget vs. actual reporting
- Financial assessment reviews with RSI’s team of experts to identify and analyze opportunities for financial improvement
Upserve data integration & polling
- Provide your management team with enterprise and comparative level reporting for multi-unit or single unit functionality
- Provide division-based reports and key operational information
- Forecast module allows you to make proactive decisions on labor, sales, discounts and many more metrics
- Seamlessly import sales and time and attendance data from Upserve for Payroll review
- Inventory count sheets generated by location or by general ledger (GL) account
- Price updates completed automatically from your invoices
- Ability to see product price variances and usage at your fingertips
- Forecast your weekly purchases and see the results daily
- Create par-levels or custom orders directly from inventory
- Eliminate invoice entry – orders automatically become invoices
- Menu Engineering (Recipe Costing) view theoretical vs. actual food cost based on total or individual group sales
- Direct interface to Upserve pulls in employee hours, OT – by job code, reducing the amount of payroll data entry time
- Generate and deliver employee checks
- Wage garnishment calculation and payment
- 401k, Medical/Dental Deductions
- Payroll tax return preparation and payments – including: federal/ state ( if applicable), unemployment, form 940 & 941 returns, state forms (if applicable), annual W2’s Payroll distribution & detailed register
- Direct Deposit (any or all employees) Year-to-date employee payroll detail IRS Form 8027 Generation
RSI places a strong value on education which allows us to assist operators in driving consistent results by enabling them to become better at their craft; to not only understand how to use our system, but more importantly, to become more educated about their restaurant finances as a whole. Simply put, we place the ownership and accountability back into restaurateurs’ hands at the store level so they can take on total fiscal accountability.
Who uses this?
RSI works with independent restaurants that produce $1M/year in annual revenue up through restaurants pulling in $15M/year in sales.
How does it integrate?
A restaurant operating Upserve POS system combined with the horsepower of RSI’s streamlined, all-in-one restaurant accounting, inventory, payroll and cash management platform provides todays restaurant management teams with the advantage of knowing exactly what is good for their guests, staff and for profit.
- One system for all back office management tasks
- Team of experts to assist reaching financial goals
- Educate restaurant management to connect weekly spending with sales
- Weekly Financial Statements/Daily Cash Position Tools
- Weekly Payroll Included
- Upserve integration reduces administrative efforts by 20%
- Inventory system Included
- Vendor/Supplier integration reduces administrative efforts by 20%
- Tax – second set of eyes on compliance, accuracy, and timeliness
- Bank Reconciliation – important yet non revenue producing task performed by RSI