Shogo’s cloud-based web service automates the accounting process between your Upserve POS and commonly used accounting packages including Quickbooks and Xero. Once configured, Shogo will automatically post sales activity at the end of each business day, including:
- Revenue: mapped at the category level
- Sales Taxes: including multiple taxes, posting each as distinct line items
- All Tenders: including cash, credit cards, gift cards, checks, etc.
- Discounts: posted at the discount type level
Shogo replaces your manual sales accounting process by automatically posting your sales information each morning. There is no importing/exporting you need to perform.
Who uses this?
How does it integrate?
Shogo replaces your manual sales accounting process by automatically posting your sales information each morning. There is no importing/exporting you need to perform. For Upserve POS restaurants, sales data is mapped and posted to your accounting system at the Upserve Category level. Once your mapping configuration is complete, your sales data is posted automatically at the end of your business day.
- Connect directly to Upserve
- Seamless QuickBooks/Xero integration
- Sales Dashboard
- Group Stores
- Automatically post sales data as journal entries
- Report on the location level or as at a line item level
- Supports all Upserve tenders and payment types
- Post discounts at the discount type level
- Sales tax broken out as line items (City vs State)