Shogo’s cloud-based web service automates the accounting process between your Breadcrumb POS and commonly used accounting packages including Quickbooks and Xero. Once configured, Shogo will automatically post sales activity at the end of each business day, including:
- Revenue: mapped at the category level
- Sales Taxes: including multiple taxes, posting each as distinct line items
- All Tenders: including cash, credit cards, gift cards, checks, etc.
- Discounts: posted at the discount type level
Shogo replaces your manual sales accounting process by automatically posting your sales information each morning. There is no importing/exporting you need to perform.
Who uses this?
How does it integrate?
Shogo replaces your manual sales accounting process by automatically posting your sales information each morning. There is no importing/exporting you need to perform. For Breadcrumb POS restaurants, sales data is mapped and posted to your accounting system at the Breadcrumb Category level. Once your mapping configuration is complete, your sales data is posted automatically at the end of your business day.
- Connect directly to Breadcrumb
- Seamless QuickBooks/Xero integration
- Sales Dashboard
- Group Stores
- Automatically post sales data as journal entries
- Report on the location level or as at a line item level
- Supports all Breadcrumb tenders and payment types
- Post discounts at the discount type level
- Sales tax broken out as line items (City vs State)