Square Capital offers qualified Upserve restaurants access to small business loans so they can take the next important step in their business. Square Capital has facilitated over $2.8 billion to more than 180,000 businesses. Eligible restaurants can apply for a loan quickly and conveniently, and upon approval, receive their funds as soon as one business day. There is one flat fee for the total borrowing cost of your small business loan, and with timely repayment, that fee never changes. There are no application or closing fees, and no fees for early repayments.
*Numbers in the loan offer above are for illustrative purposes only.
Who uses this?
Thousands of businesses across the US are using Square Capital. They’re using their funds to buy new equipment, hire more staff, upgrade their POS system, and expand their space, among other initiatives. Read the case study.
How is eligibility determined?
Eligibility for a loan offer through Square Capital is based on your business transaction history through Upserve. Eligible restaurants will receive notification of their loan offers via email.
- Fast and convenient process.
- Fixed, monthly repayment automatically deducted from your bank account.
- No penalty to prepay your loan.
- No hidden fees or surprises.
- Eligible restaurants get automatic email notifications from Square Capital.
- Review your loan offer and complete your application online in just a few steps.
- Upon approval, your loan amount will be deposited in your linked bank account as soon as the next business day.
- Pay off your loan with convenient automatic deductions from your bank account so you don’t need to worry about missing a payment.
I'm interested in learning more about Square Capital
Square and the Square logo are trademarks of Square, Inc. Other trademarks and brands are the property of their respective owners. Square Capital, LLC is a wholly owned subsidiary of Square, Inc., d/b/a Square Capital of California, LLC in FL, GA, MT, and NY. All loans are issued by Celtic Bank, a Utah-Chartered Industrial Bank, Member FDIC, located in Salt Lake City, UT. Loans are not issued to borrowers in ND and VT. The individual authorized to act on behalf of the business must be a U.S. citizen or permanent resident and at least 18 years old. Valid U.S. bank account and Social Security number or Individual Taxpayer Identification Number are required. Actual fee depends upon transaction history and loan amount. Full loan repayment is required within 6 months from the origination date of the loan. All loans are subject to credit approval. PTMY1017.