Upserve and TableUp have combined forces to help restaurants provide a loyalty program to acquire, engage, and retain guests to maximize the customer’s lifetime value. This integration will also allow restaurants to gather a 360-degree view of guests, track their spend by item, and leverage this information to send targeted campaigns that drive repeat visits with measurable ROI.
The Upserve and TableUp integration is leveling the playing field by giving smaller operators the same tools as national chains to engage guests, collect actionable data, and send targeted marketing campaigns that drive repeat visits.
Who uses this?
The Upserve and TableUp integration is best suited for full-service and quick-service restaurants looking to maximize on their loyalty and marketing programs to acquire, engage, and retain more guests.
How does it integrate?
Upserve POS and TableUp’s loyalty program allows guests to automatically receive credit and redeem rewards without server or staff involvement. This integration also allows restaurants to seamlessly connect guest profiles with spend from Upserve POS.
- Robust loyalty program with spend and item-based options.
- Track online marketing, print ads, and influencer traffic to in-store spend.
- Offers and marketing campaigns through push notification, email, and SMS.
- Paid subscriptions such as lunch and wine clubs.
- Filter and sort data based on guest visits, spend, items ordered, points, and offers.
- Marketing offers with complete ROI reporting.
- Accessible from any guest device through web and mobile.