Vēmos Pay allows your guests to view and pay their check from the convenience of their own device. Guests view their check as soon as they sit down, and pay whenever they’re ready by using a stored payment method – without needing a printed check first. It’s truly contactless, gives your guests the transparency and control they didn’t have before, and allows your staff to focus on providing a great experience. Plus, it’s free for both the restaurant and consumer.
Why Vēmos Pay?
- Vēmos Pay is free for both you and your guest. There are no added fees or subscriptions.
- Unlike other contactless payment solutions, Vēmos Pay doesn’t change your current operations. Your staff starts and adds to checks as they normally would, and guests access the check using their table number. This makes it seamless for your staff.
- Payments are sent directly through your Upserve Payment Processing and are tokenized to make sure you stay EMV compliant.
- We have the customer create an account on Vēmos Pay and securely store a payment method before accessing their check, which drastically reduces walkouts. If a guest does forget to pay, their check automatically closes with 20% gratuity – just like when you walk out of your rideshare.
- Vēmos Pay reduces the 12-17 minute wait time that occurs between finishing a meal and closing a check. This not only means faster table turns, but also an increase in average check spend and tips with staff focusing more on the experience and less on closing checks. In fact, our smart tip buttons have been shown to automatically increase servers’ tips by at least 4% compared to the national average.
Who uses this?
Vēmos Pay is used by restaurants and bars of all types and sizes, including owner-operated venues, hospitality groups, and chains.
How does it integrate?
Vēmos Pay is integrated directly with your Upserve POS system so all payments are sent through your Upserve payment processing. This integration ensures that payments sent through the Vēmos Pay app are EMV compliant so there’s no operational or accounting changes to your business.
To get started, select Vemos from the integrations dropdown in your Upserve POS. You can also fill out the form below or contact us directly at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Easy contactless payments with seamless operations
- Tips default to 20%
- Auto close open checks
- Reduce wait times & improve speed of service
- Enhance guest experience
- Free – no subscription or added fees
- A free Vēmos account is required to enable the integration
- No additional hardware required
- PCI compliant