It’s been a long time since we’ve used the calendar to tell us when fall has arrived. In fact, we’ve been using #PSL season for years…
But what happens when that delicious pumpkin beverage pops up in August?
Upserve dug into the data to explore when in the year your restaurant should add all things “pumpkin spice” to the menu. But that wasn’t enough for us. We wanted to know:
- What day of the week are we craving pumpkin the most?
- What time of day are we indulging in all things pumpkin?
… Food for thought. Thought for food.
To answer these questions, we took a look at the menu analytics. What we found didn’t surprise us (everyone loves pumpkin) but some of the trends sort of shocked us (we want to enjoy some late night pumpkin).
Check out the full infographic below.
How Can I Learn More About MY Menu?
So you’re thinking that perhaps your restaurant is an outlier, or maybe you want to know when you’re primed to sell the most key lime pie because pumpkin aint your thang… we’ve can help with that.
With Menu Intelligence from Upserve, we can tell you everything you need to know to make smarter menu decisions in a whole new way.
- Spot which menu items perform best in every category of your menu.
- Easily understand your menu performance with four buckets: greatest hits, one hit wonders, hidden gems and underperformers.
- Know what your guests really think about the fish tacos with menu sentiment from online reviews.