Restaurateurs know that stellar restaurant customer service is the key to a successful business. Savvy restaurateurs know that restaurant customer service does not begin and end at their front door.
Social media, for restaurants, is what the oven is to the chef – a necessity. But who has the time?
5 things restaurateurs can do in 5 minutes or less.
Believe it or not, you have the time. When planned properly, social media management can take you 5 minutes or less. Here are some other things that take 5 minutes or less that you’re already doing.
- Reviewing the reservation book for the night.
- Talking to a guest about their meal.
- Reviewing the menu specials for the night with the BOH staff.
- Sharing the menu specials for the night with the FOH staff.
- Posting a photo of a drink made at your bar to Instagram, answering a message on Facebook, and liking a few photos guests took at your restaurant.
That last one takes less than 5 minutes, honestly. You just need a social media strategy. You need a plan of action. You need to take control of restaurant social media.
Nine out of 10 restaurants use social media to connect and engage with their guests. Don’t miss the opportunity to enhance your restaurant marketing plan with social media.