On an average month, over 5,000 searches for how to start a restaurant are entered into Google. That’s a lot of curious folks looking to become a restaurant owner. And can you blame them? The National Restaurant Association continues to forecast growth for the industry. In fact, all restaurant trends project that by the end of this year, restaurant sales will total 4 percent of the U.S. gross domestic product.
On an average month, over 5,000 searches for how to start a restaurant are entered into Google.
Compiling all of the industry’s best resources – videos, data sheets, downloadable templates for building your menu, developing your business plan, managing your inventory and even a shift schedule template – everything you need to start a restaurant is in one place.
If you’ve ever found yourself wondering…
- What licenses and permits do I need to open my restaurant?
- How do I choose a restaurant name?
- How do I choose a restaurant point of sale system?
- How do I design the optimal restaurant menu?
- How can I hire my staff before I open?
- How much does it cost to open a restaurant?
- Should I consider a soft restaurant opening?
- Do I need a restaurant mission statement?
Then you have found all of the answers you need (and more) in this resource. So aspiring and current restaurant owners: Stop Googling “What do I need to open a restaurant?” Everything you need is right here.