What’s on the menu? It’s a simple question that makes the difference between success and failure for a restaurant.
Your menu dictates:
- How you run your business
- What food will be produced
- What type of equipment and ingredients are needed
- And which qualifications employees should have.
Menus are a communicating and selling tool. Your menu communicates:
- Your food and beverage offerings
- The image of your restaurant
- And the basis on which guests make their food choices
A well-designed menu can direct attention to the items you want to sell more. It can increase sales. It can improve profits.
But you don’t need us to tell you that.
What you need is some menu inspiration.
The Only Guide To Menu Design You Need Is Here
The average time a guest spends on a menu is 109 seconds.
At Upserve, we want to make it easier for you to exceed guest expectations… and your profit goals. So we put together all the insight we could find on restaurant menu design… and we wrote this guide to help restaurateurs like you design the best menu for your restaurant.
If you have less than 2 minutes to exceed guest expectations and build customer loyalty, you’ve got to nail your menu design. This is your ultimate guide to building a restaurant menu that will make guests order more and come back again and again.
Download it today and:
- Understand the impact of effective menu design on your guests’ behavior.
- Learn to design a menu that builds customer loyalty.
- Become a master of the first impression and watch your menu drive increased sales.